Is focusing on your usual daily task becoming a challenge to you?
Do you find yourself forgetting even currently discussed topics? Does your mind float in the boardroom or in the classroom?
Well, these are symptoms of ADHD/ADD; a disorder that affects one’s ability to focus. And you need to know that this is a problem affecting millions of Americans these days.
The usual treatment for ADHD/ ADD is loading the person with so many drugs like Vyvanse and Adderall. These medications are formulated to clear out a clouded mind. But taking them will also mean suffering from their side effects and experiencing many health issues.
With today’s innovation in pharmaceutical industry, there is another option to increase one’s ability to focus. A new line of supplements were introduced to the market which address ADHD/ADD issues. These are known as Nootropics. One example which I find effective is OptiMind.
Read on to know how this supplement works.
What Optimind Can Do
Unlike synthetic drugs, optimind is all natural, meaning devoid of any side effects. Its formulation is designed to do the following functions:
- Increase laser focus
Its ingredients like Caffeine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Green Tea Extract improve mental energy which resolves mental fog issue.
- Improve memory cognition
The brain building blocks that Optimind provides help in the production of acetylcholine. This is a neurotransmitter needed for memory formation and learning.
- Boost energy
Its ingredients; Vitamin D3, DMAE and GABA are good in boosting neurotransmitters such as serotonin which is important in creating normal sleep cycles and emotional balance.
- Enhance overall drive
Better memory, more energy plus increased focus give you a better quality of life.
- Caffeine – Nervous system stimulation, temporary energy boost and improved learning capabilities
- Vitamin D3 – Elevates your brain’s serotonin level, improving your sleep cycle and lower down hunger cravings.
- Vitamin B12 – Improves blood flow to your brain, thereby enhancing this organ’s functionality and improves the health of your nervous system.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – For increased cellular energy.
- GABA – Avoid adrenal fatigue, acting as the brain’s inhibitory neurotransmitter
- Taurine – For improved cardiovascular health and better functionality in your nervous system.
- Huperzine A – Increases level of acetylcholine for better memory retention and recall.
- Sulbutiamine – maximizes various levels of the brain’s neurotransmission.
- Taurine – Improved cardiovascular health and better functionality in the central nervous system.
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – Improves the person’s ability to recall.
- Vinpocetine – Better circulation to the brain, enhancing nutrient levels and oxygen.
- Tyrosine – Better mental alertness, attention span and energy
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract- Better recall on long term memories.
- Phosphatidyl L-Serine – Improved neurotransmission, serving as the brain’s phospholipid.
Rob Miller is one of the users of the newly introduced product; Optimind. He has tried a lot of Nootropics and even finds it hard to draw comparison among these products. But there is one thing he can say about Optimind, he can attest that it works! After 30 minutes of taking 2 capsules, he can feel the effects kicking in. Although Optimind contains 150 mg Caffeine, it does more than just keeping you awake but you will notice that you are accomplishing a lot in whatever you are doing throughout the day. For Rob, after an hour of taking the supplement, he can finish his works in a record pace. Since he took Optimind, answering emails is no longer a chore for him and even making reports turned out to be exciting. On top of that, he was able to squeeze in a 1 ½ hour workout in the morning! He ended his day feeling a bit of a crash but in a different way as stimulants do. It was just a happy feeling of having accomplished everything he needs to do and have the time to relax and watch his favorite series; “Breaking Bad”. Apart from his work, Rob found Optimind to be very helpful so he can excel in his favorite sport. As a beach volleyball player, he can now make instant decision in a blink of an eye and his focus spiked to the roof.
Stacking Supplements: Is This Effective?
Stacking means taking supplements in combinations. Optmind for instance works better when taken with Phenibut. Discovered in 1960’s, Phenibut has been used as neuropsychotropic drug in Russia. This acts on GABA-B; a receptor where alcohol works on. It also works n GABA-A receptor to a lesser degree. In Europe and Russia, Phenibut is considered a drug but in the U.S., this is classified as a nootropic herbal substance. This is an affordable OTC drug as well.
What Phenibut Can Do
Here’s what this supplement has to offer:
- Relief of anxiety and stress
- Better cognitive function
- Improved sense of well-being
- Enhanced memory retention
- Better sleep quality
- Gives a sense of relaxation
- Improved mood as it stimulates dopamine receptors
Once taken in high dose, some people find it working like a sedative. You feel so relaxed, calm and less anxious. However, with low dosage (250-750 mg), the effect can be opposite. If you want your concentration and focus to get to the roof, take Phenibut in the morning with an empty stomach and do so in combination with Optimind. If you have tried taking Adderall then you know how it feels to take Optimind and Phenibut. Your mood, memory and focus will spike up like they have never been before. But with Phenibut, you won’t have any nasty anxiety or crash that you will experience with Adderall. Hence, taking a Phenibut-Optimind combo gives you the pleasure of experiencing Adderall effects without going through any of its adverse reactions or side effects.
Word of Caution
Stacking Optimind and Phenibut must only be done 1-2 times a week. Tolerance is very quick with Penibut. Hence, the more frequent you use it, the lesser will its effect. But with 3-4 days break in a week, you will be good to go. This must not be taken by anyone less than 18 years of age.
A single bottle costs $43 and it comes with 3 days guarantee. If you just want to give it a try, there’s a 10 pack selling offer for only $3. After 14 days of using the trial version, they will send you one bottle of it and charge you $43. You can’t buy Optimind from stores like eBay, Amazon, GNC, Walmart, Vitamin Shoppe, Walgreens or CVS. This is only available at their official website and offered in the following countries:
- United Kingdom
Optimind is commended by its users for the following reasons:
- Optimized ingredients
- Nice packaging
- Competitive cost
Hence, anyone who would like to excel in the boardroom, classroom or even in the playing field have Optimind as their best option.
I write about everything related to sexual health ( not just penis enlargement) and supplements. I cover all embarrassing topics which others avoid. This blog was started to share my personal experience with penis extenders and penis pumps. It has grown from there to a nice repository of real user reviews. You can reach out to me from my contact page.
Latest posts by Mike (see all)
- Contraception Lesson Plans - August 23, 2018
- How common is Condom Breakage and Slippage? - August 23, 2018
- Clenbuterol – Cycle, Side Effects, Dosage, and All Details - July 16, 2018