Sexuality is a central part of being human, and individuals express their sexuality in a variety of ways.
Sexual Behavior Live Behaviors:
Having applied the sexual behavior subconcepts at the appropriate age, the learner will be able to:
- Enjoy and express one’s sexuality throughout life.
- Express one’s sexuality in ways that are congruent with one’s values.
- Enjoy sexual feelings without necessarily acting on them.
- Discriminate between life-enhancing sexual behaviors and those that are harmful to self and/or others.
- Express one’s sexuality while respecting the rights of others.
- Seek new information to enhance one’s sexuality.
- Engage in sexual relationships that are consensual, non-exploitative, honest, pleasurable, and protected.